My first blog post, so I will make it constructive and hopefully add something new to Sewing District as opposed to those typical newbie first blog posts :)
Some things I have learnt from sewing (in no particular order):
- Sewing (once you have the hang of it) is quite enjoyable and relaxing
- When sewing for the first time, it can be quite difficult
- Sewing is very rewarding and satisfying
- Being able to sew is a talent
- Sewing requires patience
- Sewing can bring preople together
- Science has indicated that sewing is good for physical and mental health
- Once you have sewn something, your self-esteem gets a boost
- Design whatever it is that you want/like!
- Improves your hand/eye co-ordination!
Sewing is amazing, and should be pursed by all individuals from all walks of life!