Thanks for stopping by the Creative Crafts Group community at SewingDistrict.com. You'll find a very warm and helpful online community of people who love to sew here. This Creative Crafts Group community site is designed to provide an open, friendly forum for exchanging ideas about sewing and other craft-related topics, sharing your work, keeping in contact with other site members, and learning more about sewing through the content provided by our staff and community members.
To participate in the Creative Crafts Group community you will need to register and create an account. There's no charge to become a member.
By using our community site, you agree to adhere to the following terms.
- You agree to be respectful of others' ideas and opinions. You will not use any expression of racism, bigotry, obscenity or profanity (including asterisks [*] to represent profanity). We will not permit such comments.
- You agree to refrain from posting any obscene, profane or inappropriate photos, videos, layouts, or message board posts. Please remember that Creative Crafts Group and its affiliated sites are family-friendly sites. Any questionable material will be immediately removed without warning.
- You agree to not make personal attacks, or "flames." (Flames are comments about a person rather than about his or her opinions.) In addition, you agree to refrain from posting libelous remarks about companies or individuals. Libel is defined in Webster's II New College Dictionary as "A written, printed or pictorial statement that defames one's character or reputation or exposes one to public ridicule." We reserve the right to remove messages that we consider libelous. This is a serious matter. If you post libelous remarks, legal action can be taken against you. To learn more about libel, see www.firstgov.gov or the Libel Defense Resource Center.
- You agree to be respectful of our publications and our staff. We are happy to provide this community site as a free service, but we reserve the right to delete member posts or messages that are disrespectful to us. We work hard for you, and we appreciate your polite consideration as you make comments about our staff and our publications.
- You agree to refrain from posting messages about products or services for sale. ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND IS PROHIBITED, requesting board members use your name to gain referral benefits or any other solicitations. Consumers are welcome to share their ideas about products and services. However, those who are personally selling products or work for companies that sell those products may not promote their own products on the message boards or other posts made on this site. We reserve the right to delete posts we may suspect as advertising and ban suspected advertisers without warning.
- We reserve the right to delete any messages or topics at any time.
- We reserve the right to ban from this site those who violate these standards.
- You may not post messages anonymously.
- Do not post personal messages intended for a single person. Send a message directly to your friend rather than posting publicly on the message board or via other posting areas of this site. Do not repeatedly post personal messages to the same person on the board. We may remove such messages.
- You agree to refrain from discussing any illegal or illicit activities.
- For your own protection, do not share your personal information (e-mail address, phone number, home address, etc.) with others on the site.
- Please note that comments, posts, and other things you post are considered available for public consumption and that others may quote your remarks.
We are not responsible for and do not guarantee the accuracy of statements posted by members to this site. We will do our best to monitor the site and to enforce these message board guidelines. We also count on your help to report abuses to these guidelines here. If you want to contact the staff or customer service, you can send us a message through our online Contact Center.
Please note that the opinions expressed in the community section of Creative Crafts Group sites are the opinions of the members—not Creative Crafts Group. Creative Crafts Group does not endorse, nor shall be held responsible for advice, opinions, member-generated content, or statements made in the community forum.
When posting your own work on the website, you agree that: (i) you own the content posted by you on or through the website or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your content on or through the website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any content posted by you to or through the website.
By using our community site, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information. We value your participation and ask you to please help us maintain a friendly, safe, informative and positive environment.